As usual, rather later than planned, I’ve released V184.108.40.206 of the Plymouth Route.
Changes are as follows:
- Trackwork rebuilt between Menheniot and Liskeard.
- GWR 16xx Class Pannier Tank added to the passing train objects.
- BR Class 50 added to the passing train objects.
- Minor improvements to the three tunnels on the route [Entrance object, wall profile]
- Large numbers of assorted objects rebuilt from scratch, with the majority of items in the route now being public domain.
- A considerable amount of work has been done on Plymouth station, in order to bring it closer to the standards of the rest of the route.
Please note that this route is now supplied as an openBVE packaged ZIP.